Meno-Balance, 120 capsules
Meno-Balance is a product that treats hormone imbalances, particularly with estrogen and progesterone. Femguard Balance, according to the manufacturers may help with both PMS and perimenopausal symptoms. Meno-Balance is made from a blend of herbal ingredients that promote both the relief of menopause symptoms, as well as liver support. Additionally, this product contains minerals and ingredients like green tea and DIM, which offer additional benefits like increased energy and cancer prevention.
Magnesium and calcium are also included to help support bone and hormone health.**
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take four capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Meno-Balance is made from several herbal ingredients. Here’s a look at each of the plants used to make this product and how they react inside the body:
- Chasteberry: Chasteberry works by activating the pituitary gland, which then stimulates progesterone production, which slows during menopause. This ingredient is used to prevent uterine fibroids, PMS, breast tissue overgrowth, and menopause symptoms like
hot flashes, headaches and sweating.
- DIM: Found in cruciferous vegetables, DIM is thought to help prevent cancer and may block certain effects of estrogen. DIM is thought to also help treat PMS.
- Black Cohosh: Black cohosh is an herbal supplement used to treat menopause concerns like hot flashes, mood swings, fatigue and vaginal dryness. Black cohosh has both estrogenic effects and anti-inflammatory properties, which make it effective in providing pain relief and helping balance the hormones.
- Turmeric: A spice found in curry powders, mustards and more, turmeric is used for both flavor and medicinal purposes. It is thought to works as an anti-inflammatory, which may help prevent certain diseases and is also thought to offer some key brain benefits like improved memory and cognition.
- Phophatidylcholine: A chemical found in a variety of foods ranging from soy to eggs, meat and more, phosphatidylcholine may have some liver benefits and is thought to break down fat inside the body.
- Rosemary Extract: Rosemary is an herb often used to flavor various foods, but it has some medicinal uses, too. Some women use rosemary to improve menstrual flow, as it boosts blood circulation in the body. Side effects may include increased bleeding, skin sensitivity, vomiting, allergic reaction and mild kidney issues.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Want 10% off your order?
Find the skincare treatment that works for you! Our experts will help you to select ideal products.
Shop with confidence our store is powered by Stripe and ensures privacy when purchasing.
Find a product you love? We will get it to you quickly.